Aerospike Database Release Notes 6.2, November 17, 2022
Aerospike Database software version 6.2 is now available.
New in this version
Starting with server 6.2, Aerospike Database supports 64-bit ARM processors compatible with the ARMv8.2-A instruction set (Neoverse N1 microarchitecture), such as AWS Graviton2 processors. This augments support for 64-bit Intel/AMD processors compatible with x86-64-v2 microarchitectures.
- Removed support for Debian 9
- Server 6.2 for ARM64 does not support LuaJit.
- FFI module is not present in server 6.2.
- Aerospike server 6.2 supports the standard Lua 5.1 interpreter.
Prerequisites and notes
- For upgrade instructions, refer to Upgrade or Repair Server
- For special upgrade instructions, refer to Special Upgrades
Product lifecycle updates
Long-term Support (LTS) releases are maintained and supported for 2.5 years (30 months). Interim releases are maintained and supported for 15 months.