The Aerospike Kafka Source (Outbound) Connector consumes the Aerospike records that are sent to it by Aerospike's change-notification system. The connector then transforms the records to one of these formats, and the records are consumed by downstream Kafka applications.
The following message serialization formats are currently supported:
- Avro: Avro standard format
- Kafka Avro: An Avro format specifically for sending messages to Apache Kafka
- Flat JSON: A simple JSON format which does not include type information for fields
- JSON: A more complex JSON format which allows metadata, such as type information for fields
- MessagePack: Standard, binary, MessagePack format
- Custom Format: Format with custom user code.