Configuring streaming from JMS to Aerospike involves modifying the configuration file for the JMS inbound connector:
/etc/aerospike-jms-inbound/aerospike-jms-inbound.yml. This file is located on the system where you installed the connector package.
- Configure the service section.
- Specify the queues or topics for the connector to consume messages from.
- Configure the properties of connections from the connector to your JMS message broker.
- Configure the properties of connections from the connector to your Aerospike database.
- Specify where the feature-key file is located.
- Configure logging.